Hello and welcome to my travel blog! As my first post I figured it should be an introduction to me and the intent of this medium.
I get a lot of questions on travel and figured this would be the best space to share my experiences and research with a broader audience than Facebook or Instagram. It would be great to have a dialogue with others who love to travel, have great tips, or simply want to talk about unique experiences!
Looking forward to seeing what this has to offer!
-Jocelyn
I get a lot of questions on travel and figured this would be the best space to share my experiences and research with a broader audience than Facebook or Instagram. It would be great to have a dialogue with others who love to travel, have great tips, or simply want to talk about unique experiences!
Looking forward to seeing what this has to offer!
-Jocelyn

Comments
Post a Comment